Take a closer look at our drug and alcohol treatment programs
Substance Abuse Resources and Help for Families
When somebody struggles with substances or alcohol, they are typically have negative affect on loved ones around them. Addiction can take a toll on close friends, spouses, children, siblings, and other loved ones.
For these loved ones, the psychological, emotional, relational, and also financial impact of substance misuse is overwhelming to manage– without the added worry of how to assist the person suffering from a substance use disorder. Unavoidably, as well, the underlying family relationship issues may have had an impact on the initial reason for individua to start using thus making it harder to help resolve this persons addiction.
If your loved one is struggling with substance abuse, you need to know that you’re not alone and that Northlake Recovery is right here to assist as well as provide resources for families of addicts. This fact is why we established our Family Program; to aid not just the client but also the loved ones that are being affected by their addictions. A Pew Research Center survey conducted found that 46% of U.S. adults say they have a family member or close friend who is addicted to drugs or has been in the past. Even So, many families fail to seek support, counseling, and therapy that has been shown to be influential in the outcome of whether or not an addiction has permanent recovery. Our Family Program is a response to family members’ needs for drug abuse treatment and also personal connection and also support for themselves and their family member suffering from addiction.
What Is Involved In the Family Program?
Family programs for substance abuse can vary in the services and solutions dependent upon the client and the family’s needs. At Northlake Recovery, our Family Program for drug and alcohol abuse is offered free of charge to anyone whose loved one is in therapy at Northlake for Recovery.
Below are what services are offered and also the benefits of family counseling unique to our Family Program:
- Education regarding addiction as well as its impact on the household, consisting of common family members characteristics of addiction like “codependency” and also “enabling”.
- Education concerning the therapy process.
- Training concerning healthy and balanced interaction skills and other coping tools to deal with your loved one during recovery
- Tips for adjusting to life after rehabilitation.
- Group as well as private treatment sessions with your loved one in recovery, overseen by medical professionals
- A Health care, which gives a much more extensive degree of individualized support as well as like family members of Northlake customers that feel they require it, including:.
- Caring and knowledgeable Wellness Coordinators who are readily available 24/7 to take your telephone calls.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for family members connected with our programs, offering recovery-related suggestions, support, and other opportunities
- Phone updates on your loved one’s development in treatment from their primary specialist
Benefits of Family Therapy for Addiction
Families having an interest in how family therapy can assist their loved one is not only natural but encouraged. Research has shown the more a family is educated in addiction and the process the better chances for long term rehabilitation for their love one. The following include the benefits of Family Therapy:
Greater awareness on your part concerning your emotions and behaviors, and how they might help or hinder the recovery process of your loved one
Healthy coping mechanisms that you can utilize to better care for yourself and your loved one suffering from addiction
Tools to enhance your relationship with your loved one and develop better ways of communicating with them
Education about codependency as well as actions that may be enabling addiction as well as how to correct these harmful patterns.
Greater understanding about just how addiction is a “family members disease” that affects the whole household system and also the essential parts of a healthy and balanced household system that deters substance abuse and motivates recovery.
Reduce the probability that addiction may pass on to future generations such as younger siblings or grandchildren
All these together give a great argument as to why family counseling and the Family Program is so effective. Research studies have shown that support from family towards those in recovery can improve treatment results, by:
- Urging a loved one to get in therapy
- Enhancing the effectiveness of therapy interventions
- Decreasing problems related to dependency
- Enhancing motivation for treatment, including treatment interaction and retention
- Lowering the dangers of relapse
Addiction isn’t something that anyone should deal with on their own—this includes family and friends of the addict(s). If you are ready to take the next step in finding help for you or your loved one, please reach out to us today. Nobody should go through addiction alone. Not the family nor the addict. Our professionals are standing by to answer your questions and concerns. Find peace for your family today.
We accept insurance policies from over 25 significant service providers.
”Northlake Recovery saved my life. I went there in June of 2020, and I haven’t touched a substance ever since.ChrisSober since 18/10/2020
Why Choose Our Drug Rehab Center?
Our Positive Treatment Outcomes – These consistently outperform those for our competitors. By applying a “client-directed, outcome-informed” approach that is highly personalized to the needs of each client, and by measuring our outcomes with the help of an independent third party, we are continuously evaluating what is working well and what can be done better in serving our clients’ treatment needs.
The Purpose of Detox – What to Expect from Our Florida Medical Detox Program
The purpose of Northlake Recovery’s drug and alcohol detox program is to provide clients with a safe, comfortable and complete withdrawal that will help clients transition to the next level of treatment— all within the peace, privacy and convenience of our self-contained, three-acre campus. Our brand-new, state-of-the-art Florida detox center is situated near the beach. Northlake Recovery is also conveniently located near three major airports (Palm Beach International, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International, and Miami International), close to leading area hospitals (Jupiter, JFK, and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center), and enjoys easy access to one of the nation’s leading recovery hubs (Palm Beach County).
Here is what to expect from our drug and alcohol detox program:
- A thorough medical and clinical assessment upon admission
- A customized plan of care for your treatment needs
- 24/7 high-level medical supervision of withdrawal symptoms
- Renowned high safety standard, including one-on-one monitoring for clients who need it
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for cravings, if needed
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for co-occurring mental disorders