Take a closer look at our drug and alcohol treatment programs
Alcoholism and drug addiction represent a growing public health crisis in this country that is devastating individuals, families and whole communities. Each year, tens of thousands of Americans die because of drug or alcohol-related overdoses—a death count that is steadily rising—while a countless number of Americans succumb to other health effects of drugs and/or alcohol abuse.
But they don’t have to.
If substance abuse is ruining your life, causing health problems, or raising quality-of-life concerns for you or a loved one, professional treatment can help. Our drug and alcohol programs are for anyone over the age of 18, male or female, who may be struggling with a substance use disorder and/or dual diagnosis (a co-occurring mental disorder).
Why Choose Northlake Recovery?
Our Positive Treatment Outcomes – These consistently outperform those for our competitors. By applying a “client-directed, outcome-informed” approach that is highly personalized to the needs of each client, and by measuring our outcomes with the help of an independent third party, we are continuously evaluating what is working well and what can be done better in serving our clients’ treatment needs.
Here is what to expect from our drug and alcohol detox program:
- A thorough medical and clinical assessment upon admission
- A customized plan of care for your treatment needs
- 24/7 high-level medical supervision of withdrawal symptoms
- Renowned high safety standard, including one-on-one monitoring for clients who need it
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for cravings, if needed
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for co-occurring mental disorders